**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infamous Iron Man Special Lock

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Hi Kabam

Just tested iDoom to find out the right rotation and i noticed something weird

After doing sp1 while the aura is on, we can special lock the opponent until the aura expire.

Doing a sp3 while the aura is active, reset the aura’s timer to 24 seconds but act as if the aura has expire concerning the special lock.

Nothing in the sp3 say that it replace the existing aura by a new one, thus expiring the previous one.
Sp3 aura can’t even be made to end early so i was wondering if there was not a bug concerning the early end of the special lock if you do a sp3 while it is still on ?

Comments

• 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    The designer thought If they had provided special lock after sp3 it would be too op utitlity. “Start with the energize activate after sp3 while heavy chain shock since, opponent is special lock after sp3, u have 2 choices get to sp1/sp2 to power burn or get into another sp3 cause the opponent is special locked for 24 seconds.” - this will break the game especially KABAM lol 😂 ( a new doom cycle just spam sp3 back to back, with energize it takes few combos to reach sp3 quick)

That’s why we can’t have special lock on sp3. Can’t refresh them.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    30ish said:

The designer thought If they had provided special lock after sp3 it would be too op utitlity. “Start with the energize activate after sp3 while heavy chain shock since, opponent is special lock after sp3, u have 2 choices get to sp1/sp2 to power burn or get into another sp3 cause the opponent is special locked for 24 seconds.” - this will break the game especially KABAM lol 😂 ( a new doom cycle just spam sp3 back to back, with energize it takes few combos to reach sp3 quick)

That’s why we can’t have special lock on sp3. Can’t refresh them.

I understand, but the real damage are done by the sp2 so if you spam sp3 back to back it will take much more time to end the fight