Battlegrounds solo ranked rewards

TruthseekerTruthseeker Member Posts: 333 ★★
Sorry its too much info if i google it.
I am in plat 3. Will i get the solo ranked rewards? 6* shards and sig stones?

Comments

• TruthseekerTruthseeker Member Posts: 333 ★★
    Any answers? I mean in SOLO EVENT tab where you get 500 shards every milestone +-. Theres a tab for rank rewards. Sig stones and shards i think. Will i qualify being in diamond for example?
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Member Posts: 618 ★★★

Any answers? I mean in SOLO EVENT tab where you get 500 shards every milestone +-. Theres a tab for rank rewards. Sig stones and shards i think. Will i qualify being in diamond for example?

Yes, there was no requirement for rank rewards if I recall correctly.
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Member Posts: 333 ★★
    Sean_Who said:

Hope your right
    Thanks for answering
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Member Posts: 618 ★★★

Sean_Who said:

Hope your right
    Thanks for answering
    Just double checked: you need to be on the top 1,000,000 players to receive any rewards.

I don't think there's any way to check how many people are playing battlegrounds, but I can almost guarantee just scoring a single point will put you in top 1,000,000. You'll definitely get some rewards.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

Sorry its too much info if i google it.
    I am in plat 3. Will i get the solo ranked rewards? 6* shards and sig stones?

It comes down to how many elders marks you’ve used.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Yeah, you can still play around in Bronze 3 and get the top rank rewards. The two progression types are not connected. It all boils down to how many matches you've played (and preferably won) while using Elder's Marks. How far you've progressed in the Victory Track/Gladiator's Circuit is irrelevant.