**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Monthly event quest bug?

I just went through the Hulk chapter on master mode (2.2) and received 100% without actually finishing 100%. There's one small path between the Rhino and Spiderman that I was going to save for last and I finished my second to last path and got 100% completion for the map. So I collect rewards and back out to check the short path and it had been completed. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up and figured I'd say something so I don't get banned for something silly like this.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,366 ★★★★★
    It not a bug u du ikow ither is not a node it the node ther count. As 1 procent
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »

I need google translate for this....
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,366 ★★★★★

Yeah Sry. Vom from Danmark im just saying it not a bug Becasse ther No node one this Line only. A Line. So Thah why he complet it 100 procent

• Options
    MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    edited November 2017

I used google translate for you :)
    First I translated it from English to Dutch, after that from Dutch to Greek, from Greek to Japanese and from Japanese to English.
    Now it should be better :)

It is not wrong, I know the node to count, not anyone. 1%
  • Options
    Maxwell33Maxwell33 Posts: 47
    So wait. It clears itself because it's just a single line? Is that what you're trying to say?