**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Should I explore act 6 or complete act 7?

Can anyone tell me if I should try to explore act 6 or go on to act 7?
And which are the best champions to upgrade in any scenario?

Comments

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 752 ★★★
    Act 7 is so f**kin better! Less paths, more fun. Had same question, went back into 6, & immediately left for 7
  • Options
    IamFlashJLIamFlashJL Posts: 30

Act 7 is so f**kin better! Less paths, more fun. Had same question, went back into 6, & immediately left for 7

Any suggestions on which champions to upgrade for that?
  • Options
    Kinda tough to answer not knowing ur roster. I used usual suspects... herc, bwcv, apoc, fury, torch, etc...
  • Options

Kinda tough to answer not knowing ur roster. I used usual suspects... herc, bwcv, apoc, fury, torch, etc...

• Options

Any more suggestions now?
  • Options
    Ur roster seems great. Only suggestion I can offer is to r5 AA & r2 Claire. I prefer her over doom , mainly because I run recoil tree. Maybe quake & prof X. Personally not a fan of either either play style of those 2 but maybe you are. Great going & good luck
  • Options

Ur roster seems great. Only suggestion I can offer is to r5 AA & r2 Claire. I prefer her over doom , mainly because I run recoil tree. Maybe quake & prof X. Personally not a fan of either either play style of those 2 but maybe you are. Great going & good luck

Alright thanx buddy
    Really appreciate your suggestions.
  • Options

Smash act 7&8 and do oaths of act 6 once your finished with the rest I do 1 act 6 oath every now an then

Alright