**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold offers

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
Kabam...I hope we keep getting more of those yummy, shiny, 1 million gold for $10 offers every month. They help out a lot!

I get that this is not for everyone. There are those who would rather grind their lives away in arenas or wherever else for gold, and that's ok. They can do what works for them. This suggestion is for those of us who don't have time for arenas, like myself, and would rather buy the gold than grind for it. It doesn't negatively affect other players, so let's have it every month 🙂

Comments

• Options
    Magonus said:

I would like to see shiny 6* Champs or T5CC available to buy using large amounts of gold. I have 60M gold and nothing to spend it on. Also, I never do arenas either.

This is a good idea too
  • Options

Magonus said:

I would like to see shiny 6* Champs or T5CC available to buy using large amounts of gold. I have 60M gold and nothing to spend it on. Also, I never do arenas either.

This is a good idea too 🙂
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Magonus said:

Damn, I'm like scraping the bottom of the barrel lmao, spare me some lol... Need to build up back to 1 mil to r5 the best cosmic champ in the game- Super Skull.