**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trade in for Platinumpool Pieces?

TurtleFlakesTurtleFlakes Posts: 20
edited October 2022 in General Discussion

I was wondering whether we’d ever get any way of being able to trade in Platinumpool Pieces? Because this is getting tedious now haha

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    You need another 2 pieces. The trade in is in the store already, but will only work when you have all pieces. You can get more pieces from the summoner camp but I dont believe it's good value. Unfortunately nothing you can do about trading your duplicate copies for new copies.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★

SandeepS said:

Unfortunately nothing you can do about trading your duplicate copies for new copies.

Im pretty sure he/she is asking if they can add something to trade your duplicate copies for a new one
    That would defeat the entire point. Trade the spares for *something*, not just make a trophy champ into a participation trophy champ.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    This is one time I'd be happy to risk RNG by swapping dupes for a random piece.
  • MrOmegaBeastMrOmegaBeast Posts: 34

I would love to trade in some spare pieces. I don’t imagine they’ll let us do that any time soon though.
  • funny thing is they had said A LONG time ago that they were going to add this feature into the game back when the 5* was a thing, here we are all this time later and they still have yet to actually offer a piece trade in. Instead they opt to give people who open these plat pool crystals dupe after dupe after dupe of the same pieces, Just another broken promise that kabam have yet to fullfill.
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    IRQ said:

SandeepS said:

Unfortunately nothing you can do about trading your duplicate copies for new copies.

Im pretty sure he/she is asking if they can add something to trade your duplicate copies for a new one
    That would defeat the entire point. Trade the spares for *something*, not just make a trophy champ into a participation trophy champ.
    except you still need to get 6 pieces of them and i think even just a limit of one trade in would be very helpful
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Even if u could sell the spares for some platpool crystals n have chance at getting the correct piece n some units would help.