**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Push notification service

Is it broken? I just got a push notification that my attack phase has started...but it doesn't start for another 5 hours. Running into the same issue with Valor quests

Comments

• Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    lol I have my theories.

I am just going to say this.... I have 2 accounts and get notifications from both of them no matter what account I am playing at the time.
  • Options
    It's strange. My free crystal, daily crystal, and quest energy notifications are right on time. It's just these two that are way off
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    It’s broken. I get notifications that my energy is full but I used it 30m ago. Sigh another bug?
  • Options
    The delay in notifications is kind of justified technically but is very misleading information. I think the payloads get queued by their task to be delivered to APNS or GCM but by the time their scheduled task actually picks it up from processing, the payload is no longer accurate and turns out stale.

Regarding receiving push notifications for other accounts, I haven't seen this. I think they do un-register the device i.e. wipe the device token from their database each time a user logs out of an account from a device. But this will be tricky with game-center linked logins.