**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daredevil (Classic) Rework Idea

I've posted a few buff/rework ideas already if you like this one, you should check out my other ones.
Anyway, here I go posting again.

Awakened Ability: The Devil in the Man: Daredevil's basic attacks have a 20% chance to stun the opponent for 0.8 - 1.25 second(s) while they are inflicted with a Concussion effect. (Cooldown 1.5 second(s)).
Anytime Daredevil stuns an opponent he has a 100% chance to inflict a Fragility debuff for 5 - 8 seconds granting him +600 critical hit rating and reducing the opponent's block proficiency by 12%.

Radar Sense: Daredevil has a permanent passive True Accuracy.
While this is active all of Daredevil's Special attacks have +980 Critical hit rating, and Daredevil has a 20% to evade all incoming attacks, this is increased by a flat 60% during special attacks.
Daredevil will not evade attacks while blocking, and cannot evade Psychic attacks.
The True Accuracy is removed while Daredevil is suffering from a Disorient or Concussion effect, and goes on cooldown for 8 seconds after.

The man without Fear: Anytime Daredevil would evade an attack, he has a 100% chance to apply a Fatigue debuff for 10 seconds reducing critical hit chance by 450.
Anytime an effect would prevent Daredevil from evading an attack, he gains a Cruelty Buff for 9 seconds increasing critical damage rating by 675.
This Cruelty is also gained anytime an opponent would evade, dodge or cause one of Daredevil's attacks to miss.

Specials
Sp1: Stick Strike: Each hit has a 60% chance to stun the opponent for 2 seconds (+1 second for each non-stun debuff on the opponent when this special is launched.). Stun chance is increased to 100% if the attack is a critical hit.

Sp2: Flashing Kicks: The first hit of this attack has a 100% chance to inflict a Trauma debuff for 14 seconds causing all physical damage dealt to deal an additional burst for 50% of the damage dealt. This debuff is paused during special attacks and while the opponent is stunned.

Sp3: Deliverance: 100% chance to inflict a non-stacking Concussion debuff for 30 seconds reducing ability accuracy by 50%.

Synergies:

Danger Sense: Other Members: Spider-Man (Classic)
Synergy Members: All Evade ability accuracy is increased by a flat 20%.

Devils of Hell's Kitchen: Other Members: Daredevil (HK)
Daredevil (Classic): Non-stun personal debuffs have +25% duration and potency.
Daredevil (HK): Anytime Daredevil would lose combo without being hit, he gains a non-stacking passive Fury for 10 seconds that grants +25% attack rating. This fury is paused during his special attacks.

Defenders: Other Members: Iron Fist, Iron Fist (Immortal), Luke Cage
All Synergy Members: +300 critical hit rating for each debuff on the opponent.
All Team Members: +5% perfect block chance per synergy member on the team.

Paired Impaired: Other Members: Hawkeye
Synergy Members: Disorient effects on this character have -50% duration and potency.

Means and Ends: Other Members: Punisher
Daredevil: Stun debuffs applied by Daredevil have +0.25 second duration and are passive.
Punisher: All bleeds applied by Punisher have a 65% chance to convert into an Open Wound passive (Max 99). Punisher gains +5% attack rating for every bleed effect on the opponent.

Romance: Other Members: Black Widow, Elektra
All team members: +5% combat power gain for each Synergy member.

This is what I have so far, though I wanted to do a better Synergy with Elektra sadly I couldn't come up with anything I liked. If you have any ideas please leave a comment, all feedback is welcomed.
And as always, if you read this far thank you for your time and have a great day.