**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 3 alpha for side event exploration

How much EXACTLY did we get this month and does it change or it was same last month as well? Trying to get paragon and i am like 100 tier 3 alpha off by my calculations. Only hope is side event EXACT amount of tier 3

Comments

• TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Couldnt find how much we get this month so thats why i am asking about previous months
    Can anyone help me out?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    We usually get 20% from Thronebreaker+ solo objective. Plus however much from EQ exploration which I think is another 10%? Or 20. I forget. Either way, do one legendary rift with a hero rating of less than 20,000 for 9000 T3A frags.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,923 ★★★★★
    Side quest has been 9,000 t3a frags going back to June
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Look at "show of strength" and "trick or treat rifts" on the discussion page. It gives an exact breakdown of rewards
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    We get 20% each month from SQ. This months it was 5% each. Last month wss 10% every 2 weeks.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    not all months are created equal... This month is a 5 week month, last month was a 4 week month.

Should the rewards be the same, or should 5 week months give 25% more?
    edited October 2022
    Guys i mean the milestone wich gives around
    17 000 tier 3 alpha and tier 6 basic 20 00+ or something for exploring the cavalier difficulty of side quest. The usual class nodes and stuff
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

Guys i mean the milestone wich gives around
    17 000 tier 3 alpha and tier 6 basic 20 00+ or something for exploring the cavalier difficulty of side quest. The usual class nodes and stuff

They are always the same amount. If that's what's your wanting to know.