**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gladiators circuit imbalance

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
I finally got to gladiators circuit but seems like almost everyone there is a death match account of only duped R3+ of the newest best champs!
My account has only 3 R4s, which I just recently got from 100% act 8, and only 14 R3s and most of them are unduped and not ideal defenders. Good for attack, which is why I ranked them, but not much for defense.
Now how is that a fair fight? Sure I won a few matches but come on! Every match is a death match???

Comments

• Options
    FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    It's fair in the fact that you both should have a similar rating. You're competing against everyone that has gotten to the same point as you, which is going to mostly be people with larger accounts most of the time
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    What did you expect getting into the Gladiator’s Circuit? It’s the highest difficulty available in Battlegrounds, the game isn’t out there to make your matchups easier just because you have a lower roster
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    So you want to compete in the highest BG circuit in a competitive mode but you want the game to water down your matches so you don't have to compete against the best while trying to place as the best?

Do you really think your argument makes sense?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,220 ★★★★★
    If you want the the season rewards like everyone else you have to fight everyone else.

Just like in war, will you complain if you are in a P1 alliance and match another P1 alliance but much bigger roster than yours?

The real trophy tokens were in VC, which we already got, its not worth to go ham on GC for small amounts of tokens in season rewards. Just work on 2day objectives like most of us are doing ourselves.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I refer to this -- from my own similar experience -- as rising to your level of competence. In this new variation of BG, as soon a you get to that level, you're stuck for the month battling rosters that you struggle with.

The change Kabam made to at least make this part of the month rewarding was nice, but I preferred the version where losing meant you would eventually get paired with players more on your level.

I had high hopes for this game mode, but kinda losing interest in it now. Putting my hopes into the revamped Incursions as something fun to do. We shall see...
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    You shouldn't have gotten to the Circuit with that roster.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    I have 5 6 star r3 and rest all r5 5 stars, I am on gladiator's circuit now, won against paragons many times. And lost many times too
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Your roster seems quite good to give those on gc a tough time if u strategise properly