**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain Britain clarification

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
So it says in Captain Britain's description that she can stack up to 4 debuffs of heavy and first light attacks but it doesn't seem to work.
I tried 2 heavies in a row and 2 5 hit combos but it seems you can't stack up more than 1 of each until the first 1 expires.

Am I missing something here?

Comments

• Options
    Anyone has any info on this?

• Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    Anyone can address this please? I don't see it in the bug tracker even!
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    TripleB said:

I have posted on this top more than once before and it gets closed each time. Cap Britain should be much better than she is per her own description.

Unfortunately she wasn't subject to the rebalance program in order to be given a bit more love
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    @Shadowstrike she doesn’t need to be rebalanced, she needs to work the way she is written. I’m not asking to buff her, I’m just asking for her to work the way her description says
  • Options
    I don't get it are my posts being deleted?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Strategic said:

So it says in Captain Britain's description that she can stack up to 4 debuffs of heavy and first light attacks but it doesn't seem to work.
    I tried 2 heavies in a row and 2 5 hit combos but it seems you can't stack up more than 1 of each until the first 1 expires.

Am I missing something here?

There seems a problem with her description, which is different in-game from what is posted on her spotlight.

Her spotlight says that the only debuff she can naturally stack is Exhaustion. This is from her spotlight:

Her in-game description reads thus:

I suspect it was a deliberate decision pre-release, and the non-stacking of her Heavy Weakness is intentional.

Perhaps one of the moderators would be kind enough to acknowledge this, and move this thread into the Bug section?
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    She should work how her in game description says she does imo, not like she would be too op if they stacked