**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are We Gonna Get More Candy?

Musha27Musha27 Posts: 119
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
I don't know if we're gonna get a calendar giving candy but total candy isn't adding up. Or is that all were gonna get??? The candy path chance is like 90% so we're guaranteed that we aren't getting all the candy in whichever difficulty we choose. I guess it depends on how and what we spend on, though the July event had more than enough star ore for us to buy almost everything in the star ore shop.

Comments

• Musha27Musha27 Posts: 119
    Typhoon said:

Calm down, you'll rot your teeth.

😂😂😂
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,896 ★★★★★
    How much is needed? If you hit 90% you’ll have 504,000 candy
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    What do you mean by “guaranteed not to get all the candy”?

Also, in many SQs, you never get enough of the special monthly currency to buy all the rewards. Just how a store typically works. Instead of just giving us a small amount of all the rewards, stores with limits on your purchases allow you to explore the content but focus on buying more of the things you really want.

I’ll admit I’m confused by your statement about having more than enough star ore for you to buy almost everything. If you had more than enough, you should have been able to buy everything, while if you could only almost buy everything, then you didn’t have enough.
    edited October 2022

Also, in many SQs, you never get enough of the special monthly currency to buy all the rewards. Just how a store typically works. Instead of just giving us a small amount of all the rewards, stores with limits on your purchases allow you to explore the content but focus on buying more of the things you really want.

I’ll admit I’m confused by your statement about having more than enough star ore for you to buy almost everything. If you had more than enough, you should have been able to buy everything, while if you could only almost buy everything, then you didn’t have enough.

If you did the cav difficulty and eq you would've had extra star ore. And 90% chance isn't guaranteed to 'always' land on the path
  • 🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    The total cost of everything in the store is 700k candy. If you hit 90% (as if percentages in Kabam language actually worked as percentages) on candy, that will be 640k (32/35). If you are unlucky and you hit candy every single time, then congrats on being able to buy the entire store. If you are lucky and you get some rare drops, then make sure you’re prioritizing your purchases right to get what you want. Of course this is assuming we’re talking about solely running legendary difficulty.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,896 ★★★★★

The total cost of everything in the store is 700k candy. If you hit 90% (as if percentages in Kabam language actually worked as percentages) on candy, that will be 640k (32/35). If you are unlucky and you hit candy every single time, then congrats on being able to buy the entire store. If you are lucky and you get some rare drops, then make sure you’re prioritizing your purchases right to get what you want. Of course this is assuming we’re talking about solely running legendary difficulty.

Your number is higher than mine. Looks like the timer increased from 28 days to 35 at some point today 😂
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★

Your number is higher than mine. Looks like the timer increased from 28 days to 35 at some point today 😂

Was always 35 runs. It's on the in game mail:

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,440 ★★★★

Are you sure on the 700k? I just ran through it (don't know why), and I added up 1.4 million candy for everything in the store...

Not saying even half of it is desirable for everyone at all.. but still... ^^
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Musha27 said:

If you did the cav difficulty and eq you would've had extra star ore. And 90% chance isn't guaranteed to 'always' land on the path
    Yeah god forbid u got the bad luck of getting the 6* awakening gem or the 10k 6* shards.. that would be such a shame ... Being short on candy and all...
    There is a bunch of 3* and 4* stuff in the store that is pretty much useles...
    Those 2 star sig stones might be more rare than the 6 star ones lol
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

Musha27 said:

Yeah god forbid u got the bad luck of getting the 6* awakening gem or the 10k 6* shards.. that would be such a shame ... Being short on candy and all...
    I said 3 and 4 stars...
    Snakep said:

Coppin said:

Musha27 said:

Or heaven forbid you get the 2 million gold and have to give up the candy needed to buy 200k gold
    I'm not saying the side quest is trash or the other path rewards are irrelevant. It just makes the shop look a little bit weak.
  • PoethellPoethell Posts: 124
    Nothing left worth investing in so I’m jus gonna take my candy, go home and call a dentist next week
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    I will just settle for some Pepto to calm the nausea from the Candy I got. B)

Dr. Zola
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

Musha27 said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a Paragon, and those 2* stones were one of the first things I got 😉