**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Frustrated

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I'm trying to complete my first path on the side quest and it keeps crashing before the fight starts against Toad. It has been doing this since yesterday. In total about 15-20 times. This is frustrating as I can't exit to restart or I lose the entrance token and I can't move forward as it keeps crashing. This is really frustrating as it hasn't nothing to do with skill, but the game reliability.

If someone from Kabam could please address this I'd greatly appreciate it. I've already lost health because of the crashing as the game obviously can't distinguish between the game crashing and when people force close the game.

Comments

• Options
    Finally got out of the loop and instead fought the fight with Corvus and no problems. Now I'm noticing while in the arenas a similar issue and there is a relationship, it has to do with both the Toad fight and now the arena is using the character Warlock. Just a heads up to the developers. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Stuck in a new loop, it is in Story Quest Act 3 Chapter 2 Quest 1. I'm stuck in a loop trying to fight Purgatory. It has crashed around ten times. This seems to be a problem which really needs to be addressed sooner than later.