**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Werewolf by Night on Disney+

AldacAldac Posts: 475 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I loved it πŸ‘

Man-Thing and Elsa are awesome

Comments

• Options
    BartekTymoczkoBartekTymoczko Posts: 307 β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2022
    Hopefully Kabam brings Werewolf by Night in tandem with Ulysses Bloodstone and Morbius with Dracula. That's my fantasies. πŸ˜‰ What do you think about this?
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's underrated. GF and I watched it on a whim and had a blast with it. The character reveals were a nice treat.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260 β˜…
    They going to make more of that or no I loved it hope they make more.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    there will be more Marvel Special Presentations: the next one is a GOTG holiday special next month. Someone connected to making WWBN has said that monster characters are going to show up elsewhere in the MCU in future.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

there will be more Marvel Special Presentations: the next one is a GOTG holiday special next month. Someone connected to making WWBN has said that monster characters are going to show up elsewhere in the MCU in future.

Yeah they want to use the special presentations as intros for other characters who might be too obscure for a film
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,294 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aldac said:

I loved it πŸ‘

Man-Thing and Elsa are awesome

Slept on it for weeks cause I had no idea what it was about, then I heard Man-Thing was in it, I turned on my TV, watched it immediately and it did not disappoint. Very underrated.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One of the few things in phase 4 where the people were done right

I have a standard when it comes to the characters and they should definitely have more than 2 checked written, comic accurate, and designed

Examples of bad characters;
    She Hulk 0/3 (CGI felt messy, felt annoying in my own opinion, and like the CGI the writting for her felt messy)

Tasky πŸ˜” 1/3 (design was average)

Reed Richard's 1/3 (design was fire but kind of low for his comic book IQ and how easily he lost)

Thor 1/3 (Design was fine but the character felt way too childish and low compared to every other appearance and not that great)

Disagree if you want but once again this is my honest opinion
  • Options
    BartekTymoczkoBartekTymoczko Posts: 307 β˜…β˜…
    Okay, okay. You know what, let's just forget about this whole thing with the temporary suspension of my account, because it's just ... it's not worth it. (WOW! How did it get to me at this point, I don't know ;) .) Life goes on and you can't go back to the same starting point. It's just time to learn from your mistakes, try not to make them, and move on. But as this is a topic devoted to Werewolf By Night, I am asking. Where else would you like to see Gael GarcΓ­a Bernal (I had a problem with this "Γ­" because I had to google it) as the iconic Marvel wolf creature, apart from Secret Wars? Do you have any ideas, I'd like to read it. I cordially greet all of you :)