**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this champ is any good?

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    He’s really good
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    He's okay
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    VVDoom said:

Are you joking? He´s one of the best.

Does he need his dupe?
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    VVDoom said:

I saw people in global saying he was one of the best skills but I never believe global
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    BabyMiike said:

VVDoom said:

I saw people in global saying he was one of the best skills but I never believe global
    Smart move. He is very good but I don't like playing him. If he's one of your first 6* skills then you got a nice pull.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★

He's okay

Don't listen to this guy.
    Kingpin is one of the best skills out there.
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 520 ★★★
    Unawakened he is one of the top contenders for my first r4
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
    He is my 1st max sig r5 5*, and boy o boy, he shreds the content single handedly, I didn't like him either at first, but now he one of my most wanted champs as 6*. Once you get to know him, you will not need anyone else. He is the one I turned to when I don't understand the node or just not in the mood of reading and he had never turned me down.
    Congrats man. And don't listen to anyone just try him in the questing and see yourself.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Pulled him two days ago, just waiting to dupe him somehow then will take him to r3
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    He's very good. Like a lot of really good champions, he's(significantly) better with his Sig, but not dependent on it. Has amazing synergies with other really useful champions, like The Hood and Ultron.

Only thing to be aware of is: his shrug-off has a tiny cool-down. It's hardly ever a factor; but if you take him slugging away at a Biohazard node, you'll start seeing some of the debuffs stick.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Silent flex. It's fine I already got a 6* awakened KP.

Silent flex on a silent flex.
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Kingpin is good. I didn’t like my 4* at first, but man, he’s pretty good. I don’t think he needs awakening per say. But, almost every champ gets better duped. Never hurts to dupe. Is he 1st 6*? If so, amazing 1st pull.