**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

M.O.D.O.K rumors

I've heard some rumors that M.O.D.O.K will be added next month. Does anyone know if this has been confirmed or shut down?

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    A lot of players are saying it is true. They have all the mechanisms so why not. I'd keep your hopes up.
  • Okay nice.
  • Well all I had heard was it was possible. But that a few weeks ago and I was wondering if there had been any developments.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    It's a rumor, there is no confirmation for a rumor otherwise it wouldn't be a rumor ...

Lol for once you are incorrect. They said it was going to be Modok on the marvel podcast on soundcloud.

Just check for the official marvel soundcloud feed, they did some interviews during NYCC. They've said it's MODOK more than once.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    It's a rumor, there is no confirmation for a rumor otherwise it wouldn't be a rumor ...

Lol for once you are incorrect. They said it was going to be Modok on the marvel podcast on soundcloud.

Just check for the official marvel soundcloud feed, they did some interviews during NYCC. They've said it's MODOK more than once.

Then you should have an easy time persuading @Kabam Miike or another mod to give us the same line here.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    SlyCat42 wrote: »

They never confirmed that it was MODOK.
    They just said that there would be another MODOK event with more unique champions like last time.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    I'd rather it be mister sinister, he way more of a badass than some overweight head in a hoverchair, what his L2 gonna be he shoots all the food he ate to get so fat back at you, if it is modok idc how good they make him I'll have desire to have the physically challenged on my team. This isn't the special marvel contest of champions.... just saying
  • He may not be the coolest Marvel character but it would be worth the laughs to have him in the game for me. Plus I'm interested to see what they would do with him. I'm hoping for him to be added
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    All we know is that some devs love playing as modok. Whatever that means.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I still waiting Hulk gladiator to added in game someday :#