**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds....again

Defenders are hitting before their stun debuff time is through. Not to mention defenders aren't throwing their specials either...that I don't care so much about as the stun problem.

Again...these are all problems that have been around for months now. They may go away but come right back again.

Yay..love playing this game

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Nope, not a bug. Care to explain which matchups they were in? If you’re gonna keep reporting these “bugs,” you have to have videos or information or something
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Are you harassing me? This seems like you're stalking me now. It's getting really weird...
  • Options

Are you harassing me? This seems like you're stalking me now. It's getting really weird...

Not trying to harass you, just trying to hammer into your head that maybe everything that is a problem isn’t always a bug. It’s easier for me to help you out if have information or even a video to reference
  • Options
    So youre saying I'm hallucinating or delusional? Who says I want your help?..I want these bugs fixed so I can enjoy this game. Not be ridiculed on forum.

So stop talking to me. Thanks
  • Options
    ...or stop reading my post
  • Options

So youre saying I'm hallucinating or delusional? Who says I want your help?..I want these bugs fixed so I can enjoy this game. Not be ridiculed on forum.

You’re not hallucinating or delusional. All I’m saying is that there’s a good chance what happens in the game has an explanation, and I’m trying to help you find it. If you don’t want to accept that it isn’t a bug, then I’ll see myself out
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Yes