**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Low stress Map 5 long time ally needs a couple.

Yup, that’s us. Mostly just a bunch of friends that enjoy playing a game together. We have been together for years.
We are the perfect place for anybody that needs to slow down but we are also a good place for the motivated player looking to grow.
Must be over 18!
We are all adults and some of us have kids in high school. Don’t make it awkward. Just know it’s grown folks only.

We run 5x5 in all three BGs and you have to help. If you refuse, you must narfle the garthock! (Boot)

Sweaty try-hards traditionally don’t work out well with us. Most of us have children and they come first. We are too heavy enough to cover most things. When a member needs time for family obligations, it’s given as long as they let us know so we can make arrangements.

We do 1 BG wars for anybody that wants the extra rewards. Some people want the extra shards, some don’t. We have ten that consistently handle things. I keep them started and one of my officers works up the defense placement.

That’s pretty much it. If you think you’d be a good fit, my line ID is WeezerKDi

Comments

• Options
    WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    We now have three long time members that are walking away from the game. If you’re an old player looking to take things a little easier but still get rewards or a newer account looking to grow, we have a spot for you.