**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

0 hits rol Juggernaut

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
Finally got my human torch to r3, I wanted test him against juggernaut and he's an absolute beast against him.

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Fight Duration: 3:04
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i do that for fun so much lol
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

that's not what I thought you meant by 0 hits

What did you think?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    This technique was fun in the variant where heros don't take dmaage except through degen. Got some tricky fights done like this
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

This technique was fun in the variant where heros don't take dmaage except through degen. Got some tricky fights done like this

What variant was that? Still available?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★

Villain variant🗿

Villain variant🗿
    Yess i think that's it
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Hm, thanks... I might be a bit slow, but how do HT's mechanics allow winning a match in that scenario? Is it hoping that his incinerate on being hit kills the opponent in less than 20 seconds? :)

Hm, thanks... I might be a bit slow, but how do HT's mechanics allow winning a match in that scenario? Is it hoping that his incinerate on being hit kills the opponent in less than 20 seconds? :)

It has to be a mystic