**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

100% 8.1 - awakening gem question

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all,

Explored 8.1 and gotten rewards in the only class I didn’t want.. skill 3-4 and skill awakening gem.

Have rank up materials to make 3 r4’s (my first three)

Only doubting what to do with my skill gems, can anyone tell me something I might be missing out on? Also have 140 skill sig stones

Comments

• Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    ÆGON or Blade
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Shang-chi is undoubtedly a top skill champ. The awakening is not needed but very nice to have. I used a skill gem on mine.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Shang-Chi.
  • Options
    NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
    Falcon/Aegon, personally would choose Falcon if you already have a 5 star aegon or already completed abyss
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★
    GodChi
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★
    Mole God for rank up stealthy for gem
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,051 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

Jabari Panther
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre have been thinking about her for quite a bit. Even had the finger on ranking up a few times. But don’t know enough about her.

This picture of yours make it look super tempting once again
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Wait for Nick Fury, otherwise keep it for Aegon when a new piece of content he rocks in lands. Could be a while thou.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre is there a post with a bit more info about that you know? 😊
  • Options
    @Giuliameij waiting is the smart option, and most likely will even pull Nick fury the moment I gotten rid of the gems.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,051 ★★★★★
    Omedenn said:

@Demonzfyre is there a post with a bit more info about that you know? 😊

Jabari is a very solid champion. Her cleanse mechanic is very handy allowing you to take advantage of nodes like biohazard. Helps her ramp up on huntress. She has very good bleeds and even better when in the hunt and you can double them up with a heavy when timed right.

Use a sp3 and get a very long stun you can use to build up bleeds.

She's fun, easy to use and easy to learn.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    Omedenn said:

@Demonzfyre have been thinking about her for quite a bit. Even had the finger on ranking up a few times. But don’t know enough about her.

This picture of yours make it look super tempting once again

I have her at r3. She's one of the most reliable shruggers in the game as long as you're aggressive enough to keep her cleanse charges up. Her bleed damage can also be pretty insane if you time your SP2 with the activation of her Hunt (and then use a heavy to double the number of bleeds on the opponent). She'll probably go to r4 when I get her awakened.
  • Options
    @Ercarret thanks! Take her in consideration as well! Not a person who holds on to gems or anything like that for a champion I might never pull, so might give her a go. And also a bit of a different champion than the usual r4’s
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    Keep in mind that I can only speak for her ranked up, not awakened. Mine still isn't awakened so I'm not sure if her sig is good enough to warrant an awakening gem.
  • Options
    If I rank 4 her, I most likely also awaken her :)

But yeah, will play around a bit with her @Ercarret
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    It depends on who you like but Shang-chi, Falcon, and Stealthy are the best options