Ai throwing specials when they should be recovering from specials or failed combos

I have a galaxy a21, everytime the ai should be recovering from a failed special attack or failed combos they still throw special or basic attacks during the obvious time they should be recovering especially if it has a bar of power.

Comments

• Jeal79Jeal79 Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    Also noticed this during arena fights today

Found it impossible to dex Gamora's sp1 after laying a 5-hit combo into her. She recovers from the combo so quickly I only have time to parry.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 954 ★★★
    you can thank Kabam for that plus the input issues. Parry and dex, as always nonexistent.
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★
    AI is definitely feels like it's on steroids at the moment. It's like playing on x2 speed.
  • Camby01Camby01 Member Posts: 572 ★★
    I have gotten hit with a special while hitting into block today. 2nd almost strike into block, special from defender.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    My theory: lag causes the AI to think that you aren’t making an input, which it sees as an opening to attack.

That would suggest all of this goes back to the game engine, which the team tried to fix over about a year period.

I have similar issues: interrupted combos without any cause, AI ignoring my inputs and continuing to attack. It’s where the game is right now for me, but apparently not for enough players for the team to address it. I don’t believe it’s unreasonable to conclude the team really isn’t looking into these issues right now and considers it all done.

Dr. Zola