**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spotted dimensions side event

This is the most rigged side event in history you have a better chance of winning the lottery than you do of getting anything other than candy super rigged

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Ya i’ve gotten sig stones once but that’s it
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    CRYO_88 said:

This is the most rigged side event in history you have a better chance of winning the lottery than you do of getting anything other than candy super rigged

I’ve played the lottery a lot more than what I’ve played this side quest and haven’t won the jackpot, I have however got the AG from the side quest.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    All RNG
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    CRYO_88 said:

How is it rigged? They gave you the odds and you could see they were extremely low to get things other than candy on any given run. We have only had a few attempts possible so far but as the event goes on you will have more chances at getting the other paths that don't have candy. It isn't a huge chance but that doesn't make it rigged and it is too soon to say you won't wind up with anything else yet.