**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has something changed with the AI response to Diablo SP1?

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
Maybe I missed an update, but I thought the AI is supposed to be stunned during Diablo's SP1, allowing you to dash in after diablo dashes back to drink a potion.

It seems the AI recovers after Diablo dashes back now.

Has anyone else experienced this? It makes gaining vials of might a bit harder.

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    The AI was stunned but they didn't use to attack.
    I used to do the same with Prof X but got whacked by a special the other day. Maybe they have changed it.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    It's been a while since I used him so figured I was missing something. Thanks all.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    I noticed this happening far more frequently now yeah. The unwritten code is that if you actually strike them with Diablo's sp1 they wait until the drinking animation is over to attack. They always attacked if they blocked or evaded the special, but once hit they'd hang back.

Not any more. It feels more like 50/50 from my own recent uses of him during act 8.1 exploration.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It also depends on the distance between you and the opponent. If you use the SP1 when the opponent is against the wall they’re less likely to try and retaliate. If you’re against the wall they’re more likely to.