**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War node 24 counters?

KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve taken path 1 in war for a while without much issue and while I don’t might finally having a bit of a challenge node 24 has been a nightmare the last 2 wars.

- vigorous assault and buffet overtime. Most alliances are throwing omega or nimrod on this node and they are basically unblockable for the entire fight.

Anyone found any useful counters?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Bwcv is my champ for that node if there is a non AA champ…she is extra solid against omega as her nullify immunity just supercharges bwcv to sp2…i do mllll mllll which gets her close to 2 bars…then bait out omega sp1 to clear her armours and the get to 2 bars and after that the fight is in my control…buff immunity prevents both her armours and regen(if u happen to dex) and she cycles another sp2 pretty quickly
    Just remember to avoid throwing ur first sp2 after a combo as omega’s armour can make ur attack glance and fail ur buff immunity…intercept with ur sp2 to guarantee that the buff immunity with be placed