**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hercules’s immortality buff does not heal Hercules during immortality

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
I must have missed somewhere, but I always wondered why Hercules doesn’t heal from liquid courage suicide mastery during immortality phase. I’m sure there is no information in his description kit saying that he won’t be able to heal from anything so meaning he should be able to heal from liquid courage mastery. A many times during immortality phase Hercules have been inflicted by various debuffs such as armor break and so on that would net a healing from willpower, but something about liquid courage just does not want to cooperate with willpower. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/Lfh0QKl02yo

Hercules does heal during immortality. He cannot be knocked out (except special 3) when immortality is active
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

Hercules does heal during immortality. He cannot be knocked out (except special 3) when immortality is active

But does it really heal? It looks to me it stays at 1% all the time unless I need glasses, lol.
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

But does it really heal? It looks to me it stays at 1% all the time unless I need glasses, lol.
    The numbers are there. +103 , -81. Net gain of +22 health per half second. Not much but still a gain
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Thank you.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Also posin hav reduced helling still. Always remember that’s
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Immortality means you don't die. You still take damage like normal. So even if you heal the damage from poson is still there and you'll take dmaage
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    I think it boils down to immortality being different from indestructible... During immortality, Hercules still takes damage (unlike during other champs during indestructible phases), just doesn't die... That's why the willpower healing won't really add up much...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    While in Immortality, the numbers are working but ineffective, whether positive or negative. Your stats are frozen until the phase ends. Attributes are still working without an effect. Once the phase is done, you can Heal.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

While in Immortality, the numbers are working but ineffective, whether positive or negative. Your stats are frozen until the phase ends. Attributes are still working without an effect. Once the phase is done, you can Heal.

This isn’t accurate I’m afraid. Hercules can gain and lose health during immortality, all it does is stop him dying. That’s why you can see your hits doing 2 damage during immortality if the opponent has salve. They gain 2 health, you hit them and you can only do 2 damage because he only has the health he gained from salve.

If you have a debuff on Herc while he’s in immortality he will gain health from willpower. The reason you don’t see it much from liquid courage is because you’re also losing the health from poison. Immortality is not indestructible
  • HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    Remember that if you are fighting against other player, like war , BG or arenas. The rival could have dispair and you gonna have drastically reduced your healing due to your number of debuffs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

This isn’t accurate I’m afraid. Hercules can gain and lose health during immortality, all it does is stop him dying. That’s why you can see your hits doing 2 damage during immortality if the opponent has salve. They gain 2 health, you hit them and you can only do 2 damage because he only has the health he gained from salve.

If you have a debuff on Herc while he’s in immortality he will gain health from willpower. The reason you don’t see it much from liquid courage is because you’re also losing the health from poison. Immortality is not indestructible
    Hmm.....interesting.