**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apoc bug?

Apoc has -100% purify AA to opponent
Node says purify all active debuffs and become immune to "future" debuffs. So as per the wordings ... opponent cannot shrug off apocs debuffs.

Comments

• Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

Node says purify all active debuffs and become immune to "future" debuffs. So as per the wordings ... opponent cannot shrug off apocs debuffs.

Debuff immune so can’t have any debuffs
    It says future debuffs....if "debuff immune" was intended why even use the purify wording... simply use .. champs become debuff immune during medium dashes and will stay that way until dash ends
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Debuff immune so can’t have any debuffs
    It says future debuffs....if "debuff immune" was intended why even use the purify wording... simply use .. champs become debuff immune during medium dashes and will stay that way until dash ends
    Debuffs remaining after the purify ends are removed when the immunity activates.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Mighty Charge node was deliberately changed after a few months of Apoc's release
    Kabam even mentioned it in their patch notes
    It was changed in a way which ensures that Apoc won't be able to counter the node anymore, which he earlier could
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    AMS94 said:

Mighty Charge node was deliberately changed after a few months of Apoc's release
    Kabam even mentioned it in their patch notes
    It was changed in a way which ensures that Apoc won't be able to counter the node anymore, which he earlier could
    Interesting....can't they simply put goes debuff immune when dashes rather than all these stuff... 😂
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    That's what is the intention. When a champ goes immune to debuffs it will purify the current ones. And this is immune to ability accuracy reduction. That's why Apoc doesn't do anything here. It wasn't the case before but they changes it
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Interesting... I had the opposite issue.

Using Human torch with pre-fight vs. Appoc, I someone about 1 minute into the fight triggered Appoc's incinerate immunity.

I never noticed any incinerates icons / no idea when they might have happened, and I saw plenty of nova flames / I thought they were working, and damaged did continue to ticket... but I can think of any series of events where that would happen.

This was in battleground w/bulwark. Because of that, I couldn't risk pausing the fight to start recording because I was about to get the KO / thought the few seconds could win or lose the battle, so unfortunately no screenshots/video.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Interesting... I had the opposite issue.

Using Human torch with pre-fight vs. Appoc, I someone about 1 minute into the fight triggered Appoc's incinerate immunity.

I never noticed any incinerates icons / no idea when they might have happened, and I saw plenty of nova flames / I thought they were working, and damaged did continue to ticket... but I can think of any series of events where that would happen.

This was in battleground w/bulwark. Because of that, I couldn't risk pausing the fight to start recording because I was about to get the KO / thought the few seconds could win or lose the battle, so unfortunately no screenshots/video.

The only thing I can think of is if Apoc got a concussion on you with sp2, you’d fail some nova flames and trigger some incinerates. You see this when you’re facing warlock or domino and they make the nova flames fail.

That could explain how you get the incinerate immunity triggering while you have pre fight on.