**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abomination Rework Idea

CybourgRokuCybourgRoku Posts: 42
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Here's another one!
Abom is annoying to fight without a poison immune in higher difficulty, but other than that he is severely outdated and lacking any overall... mechanics.
So my idea is.

Awakened Ability: Irradiate: Anytime a Poison debuff expires from the opponent they have a 25 - 50% chance to be converted into an Irradiate passive that increases the potency of the damage dealt by all future Poisons by 12%, and Abomination restore his Hp equal to 2% of all damage dealt by Poison effects ((Max 10) These are counted as Poisons for Abomination's other abilities.).

Abomination has +2350 Physical Resistance, is immune to all types of Poison, and is dealt -50% damage from Degeneration effects.

Anytime Abomination is inflicted with a bleed he has a 100% chance to apply 1 Poison debuff dealing 1400 damage over 18 seconds.

Gamma Radiation: Anytime the opponent makes contact with Abomination he has a 25% chance to apply 1 Poison debuff dealing 1400 damage over 18 seconds. Anytime this fails to apply a Poison debuff due to accuracy or immunity Abomination has a 50% chance to gain a Fury buff instead granting +650 attack rating for 9 seconds.
Anytime Abomination would apply a Poison debuff to a Poison immune opponent he places a Weakness debuff for 8 seconds instead, reducing attacking rating by 750.

Specials: All non-Special 3 hits have a 60% chance to Stun for 2 seconds.

Sp1: Skull Bash: This attack gains +205 attack rating for every Poison effect on either champion.

Sp2: Overwhelm: If Abomination gains a Fury buff during this special it becomes an indefinite Passive Fury instead, increasing attack rating by the same amount (Max 4).

Sp3: Gamma Bomb: This attack has a 100% chance to Stun for 3 seconds.

Synergies:

The Green, the Mean, and the Ugly: Other Members: Hulk, Red Hulk
All Synergy Members: Have a 15% chance on hit to gain a Fury buff for 10 seconds granting 850 attack rating.
Hulk: The chance to gain a Fury buff from this effect is increased by a flat 30%.
Red Hulk: Anytime Red Hulk gains a Fury effect he gains 5% of a bar of Power.
Abomination: The duration for Furies gain from this effect is increased for 1 second for every poison effect on the opponent.

This is what I came up with, if you have any ideas or feedback, feel free to leave a comment.
And as always if you read this far thank you for your time and have a great day!
If you thought this was neat, you should check out my other ones I've posted a few (All buff/rework ideas.)!

Comments

• Options
    CybourgRokuCybourgRoku Posts: 42
    I wasn't sure how I felt about a stack limit on it, but that's why I have the Fury gain on a 50% chance, but that's also why I made the Furies a bit weaker bonus wise if we're using the stats of a 5*r5