**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it weird if battlegrounds points from members who left the alliance don't get trippled?

In my Allance there's a guy at the top who left but also contributed a third of our points. (300k before adjustment, he did 95k). We would be at 900k and get 2 extra milestones but we only got to 750k which is fine. I wish we got it but it's just 600 tokens and some marks.

Would this effect rank rewards tho? 300k isn't a ton but is probably decent compared to other allys. Are rank rewards from the new number or the old one? Thought this might be a bit easier than support considering how new the problem is.

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I thought that was strange as well. We have a guy in our alliance that racked up 90k points that left and his points were not tripled. That would have made a big difference in the final count
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    Drenlin said:

I thought that was strange as well. We have a guy in our alliance that racked up 90k points that left and his points were not tripled. That would have made a big difference in the final count

I think the big potential problem is if the bonus points actually make it so some alliances are getting way worse rewards than they otherwise would have. Any alliances getting scored without their member withdrawal points being changed might be in worse rank rewards than before.
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88

The way thoe points were getting rewarded was they tripled the solo event points which i think automatically tripled the points in ally BG event.
    since they werent in the ally their solo event score couldnt affect the ally BG score anymore

Makes sense for milestones, the bad aspect is that the adjustment would get us worse rank rewards than before. The amount we put up isn't actually getting counting for rewards.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

The way thoe points were getting rewarded was they tripled the solo event points which i think automatically tripled the points in ally BG event.
    since they werent in the ally their solo event score couldnt affect the ally BG score anymore

I don't think so. The Solo and Alliance Events had different Scoring Metrics.