**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions store prices

Is it just me or does most of the stuff seem extremely expensive? Game mode looks awesome just seems like 6* crystals cost a ton

Comments

• Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
    Moreover, 2k 6* shards costs 32k artifacts while 6* basic (which is 10k shards) costs ~50k artifacts. I think that’s weird.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I don’t think they are overly expensive. I earned 28k in artefacts in an hour or so Solo run. I do think we need to put some effort in to earn things. Maybe the incursion crystals are a bit pricey but it’s a 10% chance if a specific champion, so it’s gonna be a more expensive.

Don’t get wrong, I’d be happy if the prices were halved, but I don’t think the current cost are that bad. Especially because you’re earning 6* shards and gold on the way to earning the artefact to use in the store.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,958 ★★★★★
    They’re not as bad as I expected, considering the cost of 6* shards amounts to 160k artifacts for a basic crystal when you extrapolate the cost.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    The prices isn't bad, the only one doesn't make sense is the 2k 6* shards
  • Options
    Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
    Dwayne55 said:

Is it just me or does most of the stuff seem extremely expensive? Game mode looks awesome just seems like 6* crystals cost a ton

Tbh, this is based on what tier you are and how far you can go.
    Total artifact rewards for sectors 6,7,8 and 9 if you complete all zones in the run
    Sector 6 -- 28746
    Sector 7 -- 32054
    Sector 8 -- 35638
    Sector 9 -- 71832 (but I would bet most paragon players struggle getting to zone 20, the health pools and attack values are gross. I only managed to get to zone 10 in my attempt today)

*Only showing sectors 6-9 because if you aren't able to do these then you aren't in a position to be getting a bunch of 6*s anyways.

You shouldn't expect to be able to get a 6* crystal after every run. When I look at the artifact rewards above, I think the cost of 6* crystals seems reasonable.

However, the price of the 2k 6*s shards is terrible.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★

Dwayne55 said:

Tbh, this is based on what tier you are and how far you can go.
    Total artifact rewards for sectors 6,7,8 and 9 if you complete all zones in the run
    Sector 6 -- 28746
    Sector 7 -- 32054
    Sector 8 -- 35638
    Sector 9 -- 71832 (but I would bet most paragon players struggle getting to zone 20, the health pools and attack values are gross. I only managed to get to zone 10 in my attempt today)

*Only showing sectors 6-9 because if you aren't able to do these then you aren't in a position to be getting a bunch of 6*s anyways.

You shouldn't expect to be able to get a 6* crystal after every run. When I look at the artifact rewards above, I think the cost of 6* crystals seems reasonable.

However, the price of the 2k 6*s shards is terrible.
    Well u can’t do 6 as a tier 1 player either it only 7 8 and 9
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    I never got a good (not only a god tier) champion from my incursion 5* crystals. A matter of probability...
    So maybe I will give it a try. But the time to collect the currency + time in incursions (less time for other parts of the game) + deception of the crystal opening won’t make me play incursions often. Probably one try in the end.
    So yes, the store is really overpriced to keep on interesting the major part of players.

By the way, only 2 of the 6 6* crystals contain really interesting champions, that is few for a plyer that is not limited to complete his roster. In fact tht is the case for the major part of the community.