**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Should I get the Mythic Crystal & 5* Awakening Gem Crystal or The Super Fabulous Crystals?

I've been thinking about this and have thoughts such as:

Thoughts related to the Mythic Crystal & 5* Gem:
What if I get a 5* I'm not wanting and the Awakening Gem turns out to be a skill awakening of which I still have 4 in inventory I haven't used yet (waiting on Aegon, Blade, or Shang-Chi to join my roster)?
What if I get a dupe of a 6* I already have?
What if I get a new 6*?

Thoughts about The Super Fabulous Crystals?
- What if I only get units?
- What if I get the remaining pieces needed to form 6* Platinumpool?
- What if the pieces I get are ones I already have?

Share your thoughts and at the very latest (Monday Oct 17) I will make my decision and wait to open the crystals to November if I go Mythic Crystal and later next week to open if not.

Respectfully,

BowTieJohn
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Risk it for a chocolate biscuit. Chance at platpool... ok champ vs chance at awesome champ
  • Options
    So far it seems Platinumpool crystals...will wait and still see if anyone else says otherwise.
  • Options
    I decided the Platinumpool crystals and here are my results.

So before opening the crystals all I had for the 6* Platinumpool was the rear and after opening 15 crystals I now have the right arm to go along with it and almost 500 more units. Not as much as I would like to have both in units and parts, but definitely better than the mythic crystal as 5* shards are easy to obtain each month even being F2P, but platinum crystals don't come around often and now I'm 1/3 my way to having a 6* Platinumpool.