**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Incursions Bug: Getting Kicked Out

AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
Was doing a solo sector 7 incursions run. Reached room 10? All champs in good health. Closed the game or maybe connection time out? Go back to game and greeted with the " Yoy were in a party message" and the option to leave room and return to party. I click return to party and it throws me to the team selection screen. With no way to go back to my sector 7 run.

The chanps i used are on cool down. Happened before also in the previous iteration while doing a run with a partner.

Android
OnePlus 8t

Latest Verison

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I think it happens when the 24 hours get over instead of during the 5 day cycle
  • Options
    East_to_wesEast_to_wes Posts: 10
    i had the same thing happen to me. doing a sector 9 run with a friend. we stopped at zone 10 earlier today and i had to log out for a bit. i come back and i’ve left the incursions party. all progress gone
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    It happen to me yesterday also, then when I came back the chat wouldn’t show either and it showed that I was in the incursion loading screen. I closed the app and reloaded, and it then fixed it.