**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 3 man team to use for EOP?

These are my only 6 star 3/45 champs. I am trying to save on item and unit use which is why I am restricting myself to my highest ranked champs because simply of the higher healthpools and damage they can inflict. But feel free to mention champs not in the picture, if they can save me more by having them in the team.

Also another restriction is I am only Thronebreaker and I need 4 objectives only. So I can only bring in cosmics, tech and ONE other class in my team.

I've seen some use an all cosmic team with Hercules and Odin. I got a duped Odin 6 star rank 2, a Hercules 5 star sig 100 and a Hercules 6 star unawakened. My problem is I am not a good Hercules player. I tend to overdo the dash in intercepts

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Doom can solo kraven, can do DM, and I think even modok if you play well. So just pick someone for peni.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326

Doom can solo kraven, can do DM, and I think even modok if you play well. So just pick someone for peni.

Venompool would be good being immune to power burn from the tech class. I can just let her throw her special 1. The auto-block damage is also from a power burn right? So he would be a good counter.