**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You did a great job.

Dear KABAM,
There were (and still are) so many bugs in 2022, and so many moments when I hated the game this year. There was also a bug where you couldn't go solo in incursions when it was revamped. But you guys made the game mode more than 10x better by adding Sector 9, updating the rewards, and the ability to go solo. Easily the best thing you guys did this year. The game mode is very engaging and the solo mode makes it somewhat easier as we can go in whenever we have the time to( this is the one reason I didn't play incursions before). Hats off to you guys.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    For me, they’ve ruined the game mode.

There’s already so much tough content in the game, from AW to EOP to The Gauntlet and Carina Challenges, that IMO we need some fun content in the game. I used Incursions for some low-frustration fun in the game but now it sucks to play it. Feels like AW fights. Not fun at all. I have given it multiple tries on solo mode, and while I do appreciate the new solo mode, the massive increase in difficulty is awful.

To wit, sector 8 room 5:

Total BS. So you guys have “fun” with this mode. I’m not likely to continue playing this, sadly.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

For me, they’ve ruined the game mode.

There’s already so much tough content in the game, from AW to EOP to The Gauntlet and Carina Challenges, that IMO we need some fun content in the game. I used Incursions for some low-frustration fun in the game but now it sucks to play it. Feels like AW fights. Not fun at all. I have given it multiple tries on solo mode, and while I do appreciate the new solo mode, the massive increase in difficulty is awful.

To wit, sector 8 room 5:

Total BS. So you guys have “fun” with this mode. I’m not likely to continue playing this, sadly.

Oh quit your whining, no one is forcing you to play it solo
    If you want it easy play with someone who can carry.

The solo mode was very convenient for us, the difficulty increase makes sense
    Also these combos of nodes could come up before the update. The only difficulty increase is IDoom being a boss now, but as we get more used to it and him, and as we get better at countering him it will be much better.