**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Knull still keeps freezing the game (with video)

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★

I reported knull freezing game when act8.1 came out. and its still not fixed. it ruined my incursion run.
its not like i have a bunch of rank4s to choose from so this is like seriously unfortunate

what happened here was
I went to this doombot. first fight for knull in this incursion, was charging up stryfe till now
I do some dmg suddenly its stuck
I quit
come back in after a while
hp is half but i continue and same happens again its frozen
I go to recent screen
come back to game it blacks out and never comes back

this is exactly what happened during act8 as well.

I reported it in the right forum post as well when directed yet it doesn't even show up on that bugs tracker site kabam jax posted the other day

If knull who is 1 of my 3 rank4s keeps freezing the game how am i even supposed to play the high level stuff. i ranked this champ up so i can make it easy but it seems like I wont be able to

Comments

• Options
    Fx12672Fx12672 Posts: 21
    Interesting. I had that happen once when corruption started but not again. Then again it wasnt a problem since it was in 8.1 where it doesnt matter as much. Not sure what changed, maybe it depends on the champ you are fighting? Kinda like how there have been reports about certain champs crashing peoples devices when they would launch specials