**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 8.1.6 Black Widow Scytalis...

ApkillypsApkillyps Posts: 50
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Tell me why when I stun her and do a heavy she evades like I am doing a medium attack? I have spent WAAAY too much to beat her the first time and now... THIS?!... You can say it's a question of skill if you wish, but every account has different A.I. reaction. Am I missing something? Why is she evading my HEAVY attack???

I am not the best skilled player but I watch videos and "their" A.I. behaves way differently than mine...

Really do enjoy this game but things like this makes me want to quit. It just feels so ELITISTS sometimes.

Only the rich with disposable income advance without too many issues. I am a blue collar individual and I have to struggle through some content... NOT FAIR!
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• ApkillypsApkillyps Posts: 50
    ummmm... ok... so enlighten me... I hate reading whilst playing a game... tell me what I am missing?
    I see that but she didn't behave that way the first time in 3rd phase when I fought her... so answer that question please?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Apkillyps said:

I see that but she didn't behave that way the first time in 3rd phase when I fought her... so answer that question please?

That’s because it’s in the 4th phase, not the 3rd. Unless you’re getting your phases confused. Were you using an evade counter the first time as opposed to this time? The champions kit is the same every time regardless of A.I. behavior.
    maybe... but now explain how she can attack while trapped? Is that part of her kit too?
    Thanks @Nalak8
    @Lemon_Man44 I can't believe it either but here I am buddy brawling my way across the Battlerealm. Seems to bother you that I am not so well "versed" as you and yet...

I will take your snide remark as a compliment though. Thanks!
    And yeah perhaps I did miss something. I was only venting. I really don't need people I don't know "judging" me over a game. Thank you to those that are truly trying to help here, instead of being a troll.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Bro, bring a guilly 99 for last pahse and use her sp3. It is over. The trick which i used yet for 8.1.6 and just one more path for 100% exploration
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Apkillyps said:

Tell me why when I stun her and do a heavy she evades like I am doing a medium attack? I have spent WAAAY too much to beat her the first time and now... THIS?!... You can say it's a question of skill if you wish, but every account has different A.I. reaction. Am I missing something? Why is she evading my HEAVY attack???

I am not the best skilled player but I watch videos and "their" A.I. behaves way differently than mine...

Really do enjoy this game but things like this makes me want to quit. It just feels so ELITISTS sometimes.

Only the rich with disposable income advance without too many issues. I am a blue collar individual and I have to struggle through some content... NOT FAIR!

1) she can evade even heavy attack in last phase that is below 5%

2)so it's better if you either use evade counter champ or don't use heavies

3) No it's her ability, AI may be different and skill proc can be different in each fight but ability remains same

4) Spending money isn't issue here. It is the understanding the node and champ ability. I would suggest you to either use apoc as he have lot prowess too as in last phase you will need prowess buffs to reduce her damage reduction. Or use some other mutant ot Champ with prowess effect so you can deal with it fast

5) if you are using non evade counter champ, then do not end your combo with medium attack in any phase and do not use heavy in last phase.

Hope that helps
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★

Act 6 nerf was a mistake

It definitely was 😆
    Lol. @AverageDeal and @Fit_Fun9329 . I completed Act 6 before there ever was a nerf... I won't assume your comments are a "shot" at me. You don't know me just like I don't know you. This post was me venting and yet showing that A.I. in game can be different for each player.

I READ the nodes and WATCHED the vids... The point was that my fights did not follow the description despite me following "protocols"...

I do read to the whoever made a comment about me not liking to read. I do read but I like reading books NOT nodes... just my choice. It's a fighting game and I just want to brawl, (since i can't/won't go around literally picking ACTUAL ones). I release that tension here or in game...

Troll all you wish... Would it bother any of you that I %100 Act 8.1 whilst 6 and 7 are still in progress? Haven't even touched Labyrinth or Abyss ( I bet you guys %100 those "flawlessly" right)? Don't judge others if they don"t have your so called skill...

And if it was a "shot" at me then... I feel sorry for your ELITIST attitudes. Thank you those who actually tried to help. Thank you I truly appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.