**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rhino Rework Idea

CybourgRokuCybourgRoku Posts: 42
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
When I first started, one of my first 4* was Rhino and I had a great time with him, be sadly he has become very outdated and lacks dynamic gameplay...
So my idea is

(The numbers are loosely based on a 5*r5/6*r2)

Awakened Ability: Gamma Ray Bombardment: The Rhino has been "treated" with several rounds of Gamma Ray Waves in an attempt to enhance his powers and abilities.
Rhino gains +500 - 1300 Physical Resistance
+450 - 860 Attack Rating (This bonus is doubled while Unstoppable)

Rhino Armor: Rhino has +600 Armor rating, and gains +600 - 2300 Additional Physical Resistance based on his current Health. This bonus is increased by an additional 450 if Rhino starts the fight with 100% Health.
Rhino is dealt 90% reduced damage from Frostbite, and Incinerate effects, Bleeds have -50% ability accuracy against Rhino, and he is immune to Armor Break, and Armor Shatter.

Stampede: Rhino becomes passively Unstoppable while dashing towards the enemy. The Impact from Rhino's Dash has a 5 - 50% chance to become passively Unblockable based on Rhino's size over his opponent. This Unblockable cannot occur while Rhino is suffering from a Slow effect.
Anytime Rhino breaks an opponents block or hits them while they are against the wall he gains a non-stacking Fury buff for 6 seconds granting 2010 attack rating.
This ability is not affected by Ability Accuracy, and Slow effects cannot prevent Rhino from gaining Unstoppable this way.

Gored: Attacks that utilize Rhino's Horn have a 33% to apply a Rupture debuff dealing 2200 damage over 10 seconds (Max 8).
(Mediums, and all hits of the Sp2.) While Unblockable, the chance to Gore is increased to 85%.

Specials:
Rhino's Special attacks gain 1600 additional attack rating while he is Unstoppable and Unstoppable effects on Rhino are paused during specials and for 1 second after.
Rhino's Sp1 & 2 are passively Unblockable if they were launched while Rhino is Unstoppable or while the opponent has their back to the wall.

Sp1: Stomp: (No changes, just a big single hit)

Sp2: Comin' Through: Rhino charges his opponent with violent intent. 3 hit straight running charge. Hit procs/Dex timing would be similar to Red Guardian Sp1.

Sp3: Ram: After this attack all current Ruptures on the opponent are paused indefinitely.

Edit * I forgot to write out the Synergies before I posted, I will put them in the Comments. but anywho this is what I came up with, if you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know and as always thank you for your time and have a great day!

I've posted a few others like this, so if you liked this you should check out my other Buff/Rework ideas.

Comments

• Options
    CybourgRokuCybourgRoku Posts: 42
    Synergies

Unstoppable Forces: Other Members: Juggernaut
    Juggernaut: The duration that Juggernaut is not able to gain Unstoppable after landing a Maximum Momentum Unblockable attack is reduced by 50%.
    Rhino: The chance to become Unblockable from Stampede is increased by a flat 25%.

Itsy-Bitsty Spiders: Other Members: Spider-Man (Classic), Spidergwen, Miles Morales
    Rhino: While Rhino is Unstoppable and the opponent has their back to the wall, he gains +10% attack rating and his attacks cannot be Evaded.
    Solo

Brute Force: Other Members: Hulk
    Synergy Members: Are Immune to Weakness, and Fatigue effects.
    All Team Members: +12% Attack Rating.