**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Update/to improve

MauuMauu Posts: 33
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Goodnight.

These are the improvements that could be made to the game, since it is still the same as 2014.

Nowadays it's hard to level up characters therefore...

ISO improvements

Characters 4* ISO 24
Characters 5* ISO Grade 6 24
Characters 6* ISO Grade 6 42

Daily missions.
Remove Normal.
Leave Hard , Expert , add Legendary which gives best ISO awards

Remove PARRY.
In 2014 we went to Thanos without PARRY and believe me it was disgustingly difficult.
It would be nice if that came back, it would be more competitive than now.
The PARRY facilitates the game.

Regarding War & Gesta.

War, leave the nodes. But it is supposed to be war, therefore it would be good to make it more competitive if the characters (defenders) are hidden to make it more difficult, it makes no sense to carry counters and make it easier to win.

Gesta increase the glory, update the store and put more glory limit, from 15,000 to 30,000, it is annoying to have to spend so as not to reach the limit.
Also in gesta it would be good if they make it shorter in days and fewer fights (but more difficult)

I understand that they are updating the game, but the only thing they update are unnecessary things, such as titles. Instead, the rest remains the same as it was years ago.

They should remove the premium crystals and replace them with 3* to 4* crystals. Seriously, the only interesting thing today to have 1* and 2* crystals is to make only 1 variant. I should remove the characters from 1*, 2* and 3*, many people have it only for collection, because at present it is useless for me at all, except for Arenas.

Make Events every 1 week
Examples: To get Gold and/or ISO.

Another example: That 24 hours can not use Energy.
Seriously, what's the point of energy? I start spending energy and I have no more content to do.

Another way to get battleships (only arena and duels) another way to get and upgrade arena rewards. Seriously 13 runes? 300 battleship per duel? is seriously?
Not everyone has time to sandbox.

A Store to exchange objects that are stacked, for example: Unique Stones, Awakening Gems, etc.

If I remember anything else I'll edit. I hope you understand, I speak Spanish and I use google translator.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Kabam and the entire playbase: No, i dont think i will.