Game Service Interruption: The Contest is currently experiencing server latency issues resulting in some slowdowns and errors. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience.

Who to pick???

BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 310 β˜…β˜…
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Help. I'm conflicted on who to pick between Scorpion and Nick Fury! 😣
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 476 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Choose Scorpion if you have also have Kraven, those two have the synergy that makes Agent Venom the deadliest character in the game right now!
  • HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 476 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If not then NF. I only have a 4* Kraven and 6* Scorpion but the sheer destructive power they give to Agent Venom is just mad. Anything that bleeds & can be also incinerated just melts.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 900 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you regularly run deep wounds, then NF. Otherwise I’d say Scorpion. I’m using my Scorpy more than my NF right now.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,207 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'd pick Scorpion if it was me, but then again I have a duped 5/66 5* NF so that does influence my choice.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 310 β˜…β˜…

If not then NF. I only have a 4* Kraven and 6* Scorpion but the sheer destructive power they give to Agent Venom is just mad. Anything that bleeds & can be also incinerated just melts.

I have a 6* Kraven actually. Didn't know it was the Kraven/Scorpion synergy that made Agent Venom so deadly.
    Thanx for the heads up. Have indeed chosen to go with Scorpion.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 310 β˜…β˜…

I'd pick Scorpion if it was me, but then again I have a duped 5/66 5* NF so that does influence my choice.

I also have a 5/65 5* Nick Fury and he's still pretty deadly. Was just wishing I had a 6* just the other day and low and behold I get one, along with another very sought after champ. At least I'll still have the 5* to fall back on IF I need him.
    Thanks.