**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No 6* shards for dupe

They messed up? Wheres my shards?

Comments

• Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    I know its been buggy but no shards? Answer someone...
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Not until November. Re-read the post.
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

Not until November. Re-read the post.

So i will not get 6* shards even? WTF???
  • Options
    Again, reading can be a very beneficial source of information.

• Options
    Typhoon said:

Apart from reading do some THINKING. Where does it say that you are not getting good old 6* shards before update?
  • Options
    If you're not going to be nice about it, then I invite you to figure it out yourself.

Toodles.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Is this your first dup 6*.. cause u called it a bug.. but we never got shards from it...
  • Options

Typhoon said:

Apart from reading do some THINKING. Where does it say that you are not getting good old 6* shards before update?
    Right here

Thanks
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Typhoon said:

If you're not going to be nice about it, then I invite you to figure it out yourself.

Toodles.

I apreciate the answer and the time you took to pull up screenshots. I am just little angry at kabam not you ofcource.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Typhoon said:

Toodles.

I am angry because i wasted 1 000 000 loyalty on tech gem i dont need, got NOTHING but candy in rifts, pulled 0 6* heroes from around last 80 cavaliers including nexus ones, and i just had to dup my rank 1 level 1 agent venom instead of aegon fury and e.t.c.

You will probably understand why i act like a rabid dog recently...
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★

Typhoon said:

Toodles.

I am angry because i wasted 1 000 000 loyalty on tech gem i dont need, got NOTHING but candy in rifts, pulled 0 6* heroes from around last 80 cavaliers including nexus ones, and i just had to dup my rank 1 level 1 agent venom instead of aegon fury and e.t.c.

Great pull on the agent Venom! I just used an awakening gem on mine. He will be my next rank 4 as soon as level up comes around again. If you think he is lacking in anything, put him on a team with Kraven and Scorpion and watch him shred anything that isn’t immune to bleed or incinerate.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Snakep said:

Typhoon said:

Toodles.

Great pull on the agent Venom! I just used an awakening gem on mine. He will be my next rank 4 as soon as level up comes around again. If you think he is lacking in anything, put him on a team with Kraven and Scorpion and watch him shred anything that isn’t immune to bleed or incinerate.
    Yeah i have been trying to get 5* scorpion with no luck... want to test him out. But sadly without scorp hes just trash waiting for puzzle piece like my aegon or nick fury...

Thanks for trying to lift me up.