**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can you please buff Rogue?

Hi! I just wanted to request if MCOC could buff Rogue? The game has brought in great champs and has buffed old, classic champs decently as well; and I just was wishing if you could please buff Rogue? She is my favorite superhero overall and I feel like she's not getting her full potential in the game. Could you please consider in buffing her? I would really love that! Thank you Kabam!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Adam121Adam121 Posts: 47
    Absolutely agree, but I don’t see it any time soon as she can do some things like health steal and buff steal, where as champs like og iron man and cap America and iron fist should probably be higher in the buff/ rework list as they’re kits need a bit more of an urgent change!
  • Options
    Awe :( that's true I guess.. but that sucks lol I hope she gets her buff soon🤞🏻 One can only hope🤞🏻
  • Options
    Well @Shadowstrike, you are right there. I guess we'll just have to wait for that day to come. :) I hope it's soon though XD
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269

Hi! I just wanted to request if MCOC could buff Rogue? The game has brought in great champs and has buffed old, classic champs decently as well; and I just was wishing if you could please buff Rogue? She is my favorite superhero overall and I feel like she's not getting her full potential in the game. Could you please consider in buffing her? I would really love that! Thank you Kabam!!!!!!

This! Agree! Rogue is due for buff. I love Rogue and Ronin. Both could use tweaking.
  • Options
    Iron_J3 said:

This! Agree! Rogue is due for buff. I love Rogue and Ronin. Both could use tweaking.
    Yes! Indeed!!
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 785 ★★★
    Yes Please. I love her and would love to play her and have her be as useful as other champs.