**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another BGs thread: Quitting out of a Match should result in 0 points

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
I just think it’s a cheap exploit for people to quit out of a fight at the SP3 and they get to keep any points. It’s equivalent to a forfeit of the round, so the points should be forfeit too

Comments

• Options
    Agreed. It should result in the forfeit of the round. Pausing should also result in forfeit. I can’t think of a single PvP competitive game (excluding competitive modes played asynchronously) where pausing doesn’t result in forfeit. I can’t pause a ranked match of Street Fighter for example. It’s an exploit that gives a losing player the ability to win by taking advantage oh how the game scores a player’s performance.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★

Agreed. It should result in the forfeit of the round. Pausing should also result in forfeit. I can’t think of a single PvP competitive game (excluding competitive modes played asynchronously) where pausing doesn’t result in forfeit. I can’t pause a ranked match of Street Fighter for example. It’s an exploit that gives a losing player the ability to win by taking advantage oh how the game scores a player’s performance.

I think pausing should come with a limit, a timer, and not be allowed in the final 20 second of a match. With those additions it only hurts the player needing to pause as that’s lost time