**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ask for Help tweak

After the last update, I found it is more likely that an an attempt to Ask for Help will result in bringing up the Character Popup instead. (although, honestly, I don't play Arena much anymore due to futility, so it may have been sooner.)

I am talking about the Arena Team screen where you select your 3 champs to go into arena. The expended champs always show up at the top (quite annoying) with a green button on them. Press the Green Button to ask for help with energy refresh. However, lately, I have noticed that accuracy has shifted and a press on the Green button has a good chance of bringing up the character screen instead. Of course, I can Ask for Help from the resulting character screen, but I want to get the expended characters out of my way ASAP.

When filling Help requests, you can press a button to resolve 4 requests at once. Why not have it so that more Energy Help requests are made at the same time instead of requiring me to request individually? That's one thing I really enjoyed about being solo; expended characters showed up at the bottom of my list. I never had to deal with this issue.

How about making it uniform and all expended champs get sent to the bottom of the list, regardless of whether you are solo or not. Those that want to Ask for Help can scroll down after they're done fighting and get in their requests. Alternatively, make it easier to Ask for Help, so that I don't have to press the Green button individually or so that the Green button presses more accurately result in a direct request for help.

Comments

• BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    To be clearer, this issue with the Green Button happens when I spam the button spot. It seems the request has a little bit more lag in the screen refresh so the character screen pops up before the green button. If I want to waste my time waiting for the screen to fully refresh, there is no problem (other than I am 1 second closer to death, having wasted that second waiting on the screen to reload). Ultimately, I don't want to spend all day Asking for Help or scrolling past expended champs to continue fighting. Let's just streamline the process.