**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules' immortality is broken

I firmly believe Hercules is broken. Unless you can tell me how She Hulk, OG BP, stealth suit Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Odin, MODOK, Kitty Pryde, Spidey 2099, Guillotine 2099, Omega Red, ect all stopped my Hercules from gaining immortality.

Please explain how all of those champions with different node combinations and only a few of them can affect Hercules ability accuracy kept my six star rank four Hercules from going immortal?

I'm beginning to think it's an input issue and I'm losing input when he gets knocked out because I can't think of anything else.

Is anyone else having these problems? I am using Android maybe it's just Android users. I've had it happen in the AQ as well as the EQ and the side quests. And today it happened in war against Nick Fury lmfao. He didn't reduce my ability accuracy, he never threw a level 1 attack. I pushed him to a level two and he killed me with a level two. I had nine charges 🤷🏻

Comments

• Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    assassin mastery ma boi, You need to chill out
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited October 2022
    In the EQ? In the AQ? No dude I read the nodes that's not the reason. I'm doing map 8. I have Android and he's not going immortal.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    For example on day 5 of the AQ last week I was fighting Captain Marvel movie. I had 10 charges and got clipped by a quick heavy attack and I did not go immortal. I literally just died she wasn't even in binary mode. I swiped back and didn't move back fast enough which tells me that was also part of the input issue that I couldn't move back fast enough and when she clipped me I died it said knocked out I did not go immortal and there was nothing in play to keep me from going immortal.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Yeah you’re gonna need to provide some video evidence. There are so many reasons in this game why herc’s immortality doesn’t trigger