Ant Man Quantumania Trailer Spoiler Discussion Thread

2»

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

This might be more of a have your cake and eat it too situation where they can show Kang killing off and Alternate version of Ant-Man while still keeping ours alive and well.

since the movie is taking place inside the quantum realm, i doubt there will another version of superheroes (of already established one at least).

No I don't think there's going to be something like that but he could replay previous encounters he's had with alternate versions of Heroes and show their demise thereby giving at least the visual of what it would look like if Ant-Man had died by Kang.

And really I'm just going off of what we saw in the trailer where apparently a version of giant man got shredded to Ribbons like Mr Fantastic did in Multiverse of Madness so we're getting something but we don't know for sure until the movie comes out because it could just be a classic Marvel misdirect.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    Pls buff Psycho man in the month the movie will realese at. (Hes kinda from the Quantum realm so it makes sense)