**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First R4 Champ

I finally have R4 material (in terms of T6B and T3A) so now I am currently wondering who to bring to R4 first. Prestige is not of importance to me.

First R4 Champ 37 votes

CGR (Sig135)
18%
Dannycorb23MᗅՏᗅCREPatMcGloinBlack_wid0wLanguYogesh_123KEKOA 7 votes
Falcon (Sig 108)
0%
Apocalype (Sig 117)
64%
OUYOphillgreenMityAntBrokenSpurgeon14MoosetiptronicChuck_Canuck75AnthinhoRockypantherxLordSmasherJbunny12NetbreakerOmedennRenaxqqShiroiharaLpooGr8TonyStarkBlôdletterOnurre2willrun4adonut 24 votes
Omega Sentinel (Undupe)
2%
FiiNCH 1 vote
Archangel (Sig 20)
8%
Splitter5050RatedSViperPowerOfACandle 3 votes
BWCV (AG Available)
5%
Ewell65SSS69Rax38 2 votes
Ghost (Undupe)
0%
Corvus (Undupe)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Posts: 197
    CGR (Sig135)
    Dude cgr damage out put and immunities makes him so much more of a stud than apoc, takes shorter ramp up too. Don’t understand ALL the hype over apoc tbh
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★

Dude cgr damage out put and immunities makes him so much more of a stud than apoc, takes shorter ramp up too. Don’t understand ALL the hype over apoc tbh

he is already ok at r3
    do apoc
  • Options
    CGR (Sig135)

he is already ok at r3
    do apoc
    But he’s better at r4 just like apoc would be.

What’s your reasoning/point/argument??!??
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Apocalype (Sig 117)

Apoc has more utility. CGR is a great champ, but clearly most players would put Apoc higher than him. You don't have to agree with that, but it's probably due to some of his unique utility and the fact that he can make the entire Mutant class better with his horseman ability. Although I personally just keep his horsemen ability on himself because he hits so hard that way. Plus his immunities come in handy!
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Apocalype (Sig 117)
    I love CGR, and I've been hunting him as a 6* for a long time. I don't like Apoc as much.

A month ago, I had both CGR and Apoc as only r5 5*s, but I still used Apoc far more often. He's just that valuable across all content.
  • Options
    CGR (Sig135)
    Lpoo said:

I love CGR, and I've been hunting him as a 6* for a long time. I don't like Apoc as much.

A month ago, I had both CGR and Apoc as only r5 5*s, but I still used Apoc far more often. He's just that valuable across all content.

I have a 5*r5 awakened apoc and a 6*r2 cgr(about to be r3) and he is so much more sustainable and usable imo. But yeah rank who you like. That’s the beauty of the game! Haha
  • Options
    _KeyserSoze_KeyserSoze Posts: 16

Lpoo said:

I have a 5*r5 awakened apoc and a 6*r2 cgr(about to be r3) and he is so much more sustainable and usable imo. But yeah rank who you like. That’s the beauty of the game! Haha

Lpoo said:

Who do you mean by "he" lol. I think I'll go with apoc, unless imma pull 6*herc or so
  • Options
    _KeyserSoze_KeyserSoze Posts: 16

Lpoo said:

Who do you mean by "he" lol. I think I'll go with apoc, unless imma pull 6*herc or so
    Nice quote bro