**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Season 38 - knull boss

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
Did you guys just made season 38 boss node to have a knull boss most of the wars? I thought you wanted more diverse wars ? Am I missing something or has a path / goal change been implemented ?

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    "strategy" just like adding 2* in BG to get easier fights :D some call it exploits when it doesnt benefit them or are not majority agreed on but its called "the meta" when most agree or its what the company has planned.
    all in all dealing with it, is just another day in the kabam life
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★

"strategy" just like adding 2* in BG to get easier fights :D some call it exploits when it doesnt benefit them or are not majority agreed on but its called "the meta" when most agree or its what the company has planned.

Comparing placing the best defense you possibly can in order to have the best chance of winning against the toughest possible opponents to intentionally bullying around summoners with smaller rosters for your own personal gratification may say more about you than it does the game or the “meta”.
    Whatever the node are, alliances are going to place the toughest defenders they can, on the plus side, if it’s always one champion then it is easier to have a solid strategy to counter that fight.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    You’re thinking short term. Once people realize how Tigra, Rintrah, or these other powerful mystics will take care of Knull, Knull won’t be a problem anymore. Not to mention, more champions are added every month - so there’s time for stuff like this to marinate
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Snakep said:

Comparing placing the best defense you possibly can in order to have the best chance of winning against the toughest possible opponents to intentionally bullying around summoners with smaller rosters for your own personal gratification may say more about you than it does the game or the “meta”.
    Whatever the node are, alliances are going to place the toughest defenders they can, on the plus side, if it’s always one champion then it is easier to have a solid strategy to counter that fight.
    gratification? firstly not once did i say i did it. secondly you are proving my point, not only do you disagree with the method, but it is still allowed. which is what my initial comment is trying to say.
    personally if i did do the 2* method i would do it to get the milestones and rewards rather than "gratification" if its in the game and allowed then taking advantage of it even if its not moral to most, it will get you better rewards and placement.. end of the day people can cry about it and people will still do it and get ahead of others...
    so holier than thou and fall behind or do what is allowed in game and get what you want... choices..
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Siliyo said:

You’re thinking short term. Once people realize how Tigra, Rintrah, or these other powerful mystics will take care of Knull, Knull won’t be a problem anymore. Not to mention, more champions are added every month - so there’s time for stuff like this to marinate

Too bad they don't work because they put a node on the boss node that increases defensive ability accuracy by 100%
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Beewee said:

Siliyo said:

Too bad they don't work because they put a node on the boss node that increases defensive ability accuracy by 100%
    It’ll only mean that buffs can still trigger, but neutralise still applies for them. Since Knull doesn’t have tough buffs, they’ll be ok. Only thing is adaptive gets through, so some resistance
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    edited October 2022

Snakep said:

gratification? firstly not once did i say i did it. secondly you are proving my point, not only do you disagree with the method, but it is still allowed. which is what my initial comment is trying to say.
    personally if i did do the 2* method i would do it to get the milestones and rewards rather than "gratification" if its in the game and allowed then taking advantage of it even if its not moral to most, it will get you better rewards and placement.. end of the day people can cry about it and people will still do it and get ahead of others...
    so holier than thou and fall behind or do what is allowed in game and get what you want... choices..
    Defensive much? Kabam has themselves came out and said it is not something they want in the game in the spirit of gamesmanship. Even if they were perfectly okay with it, I would still be in opposition of it. Do what you want or others can to but I will still speak out against those that try to push around those that are not able to aptly defend themselves. Though I would say this method is similar to many other games where large accounts or alliances punce on smaller ones for their own growth. Much like city builder games and the like. Though that is often one of the main complaints about those kinds of games.