**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help

LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I got kicked from my Alliance a few days Before the season ended from no apparent reason I was participating in every war I just had a few internet problems so I couldn't log on for a day or two And someone on Global told me that I could send a ticket to caban support And so I looked into it but I have no idea how to do that so I get some help on that if anyone knows How to send a ticket
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Go to the settings tab on the top left of your screen(where you go to adjust volume). There will be support button below the login section.
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    Lemonloaf said:

I got kicked from my Alliance a few days Before the season ended from no apparent reason I was participating in every war I just had a few internet problems so I couldn't log on for a day or two And someone on Global told me that I could send a ticket to caban support And so I looked into it but I have no idea how to do that so I get some help on that if anyone knows How to send a ticket

It's simple. So go to kabam support. in the top right corner where the 3 lines are next to the sign in if you click it you'll see "submit a ticket"
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    When you get a chance to submitting a ticket chose "i need help" and fill out the form
  • Options
    Hey @Lemonloaf, as is mentioned in THIS article, you must remain in your Alliance until the Event has ended and Rewards have been distributed. If you choose to leave your Alliance or are Kicked before receiving the Rewards, you will no longer be eligible to claim them.

If you would like to discuss this further with our Support Team, you can contact them by clicking HERE. Alternatively, you can contact them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.