**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Lag issues

SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 58
edited October 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Major lag on some devices. I am not, I repeat, NOT, just saying this because I made a dumb post earlier.

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,436 ★★★★★

Proxima midnight isn’t getting armor ups on parry. She would be a decent (or at least fun) choice imo, but I can’t even try her out to find out because she isn’t gaining armor up buffs for some reason. I’m guessing an interaction between her parry not being an ACTUAL parry for the game.

You would be wrong. It’s the fact that she reduces OAAR by 200% while blocking
  • SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 58
    Welp, nvm, I learned how to read (I’m a dragon all fan) it’s just a design issue with interactive nodes, not a bug
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It actually should be because she reduces the ability accuracy of the defender by like 200% or something when she blocks, so she's preventing the node from activating
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Major lag and input issues on iphone 14 pro.