**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Power Technician bugged (?)

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
Before I jump to conclusion and report a bug, I wanna ask here if I didn't overlook anything.

In short, the node seems to work 20-50% of the time. Tech champs with armorup should powerdrain on a well timed block (which they do, mostly). Powerdraining the enemy should give them a permanent fury (which it often doesn't).

Did I overlook anything? I re-read the node couple times and didn't see any mention of a cooldown or any restriction. Rn in a matchup Guardian vs. Rulk I got fury in 1/5 parries, that feels badly off.

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 560 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    If you're using pacify then the AAR applies to you to and will cause this. Hulkbuster has some ability that affects this too.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Pacify mastery messes up with that node
    Even I struggled with that issue
    It also messes up with EOP Havoc
    Really annoying that a mastery that is supposed to help becomes a disadvantage in so many matchups
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Thanks, pacify is the likely cause. I am definitely not changing mastery setup for one quest, so at least I got myself a nice additional challenge.
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    I noticed the same thing happening where it would only work sometimes and not others. I had no idea why but just assumed there was a reason for it and just fought through it but it might be bugged. I don’t have pacify on, it causes more issues than it helps so took it off awhile ago.