Terrible customer service

Salty808Salty808 Member Posts: 5
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm being trolled by your customer support team and I can't find any way to escalate my case beyond them. How can I make a complaint or make contact with anybody beyond the customer support team? I have copies of emails that will evidence the terrible service I am receiving. This needs to be looked into because its actually driving me to the point of not wanting to play
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★
    Take it to google or apple as hosts if you want to escalate it.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    Customer service for mobile apps are inherently slow because of the number of tickets created.

As to your issue, impossible to say why or what or whatever about it, but you won’t get help here, only through customer service. The threat of quitting is unlikely to change anything.
  • Salty808Salty808 Member Posts: 5
    It's not the speed, they respond pretty quickly for a mobile game. I'm literally being trolled by their staff and I just want to speak to somebody senior
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Member Posts: 273 ★★★
    Salty808 said:

I just want to speak to somebody senior

You can always change your name to Karen.

On a more serious note, I don't think you can. I had tried in the past and I just gave up. Maybe try and DM one of the mods here (it's gonna be a longshot)
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey @Salty808, if you have any questions or concerns about how your case has been handled, I recommend sharing them directly with our Support Team so they can assist you further. If that doesn't help, you may wish to request that your ticket be escalated to one of their senior agents.
This discussion has been closed.